Colorado CBD Oil Infused Guacamole
Fresh tortilla chips are naked without authentic homemade guacamole.
The main ingredient of guacamole is avocados which are rich in healthy fats and makes a great carrier when you infuse full spectrum Pure Colorado CBD Oil.
- 3 medium ripe avocados, peeled, halved, and seeded
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp ground cayenne pepper
- ½ medium onion, finely diced
- 2 small tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- ½ jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 1 ml ( dropper) of Naturally Mignon Full Spectrum Pure Colorado CBD Oil (choose from 500mg CBD oil, CBD 1000mg and 2000 mg CBD oil
NOTE: CBD Oil can be added in desired strengths. With this recipe 1 ml of 500mg oil will provide 2.5 mg of CBD per serving, 1ml of 1000mg oil will provide 5.5mg per serving and 1ml of 2000mg oil will provide 22mg per serving
How to make
- Mash avocado in a bowl with a fork or for a more authentic experience mash avocados in a mortar with a pestle. You are looking for a creamy consistency, but also with some chunks of avocados.
- Mix in all other ingredients, except the Colorado CBD Oil with the avocado mash. Then add CBD mct oil and thoroughly incorporate into the mixture.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let sit at room temperature for 2 hours before digging in!
This recipe will serve 6 and should be eaten right away. Guacamole left more than one day in the refrigerator will begin to brown.