Homemade CBD Chocolate Chip Cookies
CBD infused chocolate chip cookies are a delicious way to incorporate CBD into your supplement regimen.
This recipe calls for a full spectrum CBD oil. We are using our unflavored 2000mg Pure Colorado CBD Oil.
This is a a quick Tollhouse style recipe that can be whipped up in 10-15 minutes and makes 60 cookies.
- 2 ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 4ml (4 droppers) of Naturally Mignon Natural 2000mg CBD oil
- ¾ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs room temperature
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 320 degrees.
- Mix flour, baking soda and salt in a small ball and set aside.
- In a small bowl, using an electric mixer beat the softened butter on medium speed until it is creamy.
- Add CBD Oil to the butter mixture and beat for 1-2 minutes until oil is fully incorporated.
- Add sugars to the butter and oil mixture and beat on medium for another 1-2 minutes.
- Add room temperature eggs and vanilla to the sugar and butter mixture and beat until creamy.
- Slowly add flour mixture and beat slowly until all dry mixture is well blended.
- Pour chocolate chips in mixture and mix with wooden or metal spoon.
- Drop rounded teaspoons of cookie dough on un-greased cookie sheet or line with parchment paper.
- Bake 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven let cool 2 minutes before transferring to cooling racks.
Now, grab a cold glass of milk and enjoy!