Is CBD an aphrodisiac?
Things customers ask
Is CBD an aphrodisiac? Does CBD make you horny?
Sorry, but the answer is no! These are just some of the many questions we get about CBD here at Naturally Mignon.
As the use of CBD expands and new uses are discovered, the myriad of health claims often confuses consumers.
While CBD has demonstrated effectiveness in treating topical pain, stress, and anxiety, many claims in the marketplace stretch the truth.
Here are some of the top questions we get.
Does CBD make you last longer?
There is currently no scientific evidence to support the claim that CBD can make a person last longer in bed.
While CBD may have potential benefits for reducing anxiety and stress, which can contribute to sexual dysfunction, there is no direct evidence that it can increase the duration of sexual activity.
How many CBD gummies should I eat?
To determine the appropriate number of CBD gummies to consume, you should consider factors such as your age, weight, and the concentration of CBD in the gummies.
You should also consider the other ingredients. For example, our Naturally Mignon Biotin Gummies have 10mg of the B vitamin biotin in each CBD cube gummies.
Others in the marketplace add melatonin or other supplements. These ingredients need to be considered too.
It's recommended to consult with a healthcare provider or follow the dosage instructions on the product label.
Can you take CBD oil on a plane?
To determine the legality of carrying CBD oil on a plane, you must consider a few factors, such as the type of CBD oil and the laws of the states or countries involved.
Consider the following when traveling with CBD oil:
- CBD products derived from hemp are legal under federal law if they contain less than 0.3% THC. If the CBD oil you intend to bring meets this requirement, you can legally carry it on a plane.
- If your doctor has prescribed CBD oil for a medical condition, you may be allowed to carry it on a plane.Before traveling, consult with your healthcare provider and review the guidelines of the airline and TSA.
- If you are planning to travel internationally, it's crucial to research the laws of the countries you will visit regarding CBD. Keep in mind that some countries have strict regulations regarding CBD and may classify it as a controlled substance.
- When carrying CBD oil on a plane, it is advisable to pack it in your carry-on luggage rather than your checked baggage. By doing so, you can keep it with you and reduce the risk of losing it or having it confiscated.
Here is a link to an FAA document regarding CBD and travel. It's a little vague.
Does CBD give you munchies?
No. Cannabidol, or CBD, does not stimulate hunger. The "munchies" are associated with hemp's cousin, marijuana, as THC stimulates hunger.
Can you smoke CBD oil?
No! It's highly dangerous to smoke CBD oil and it provides no benefits.
You should take CBD oil orally or apply it topically, but it should not be smoked. When heated, CBD oil can be altered, reducing its effectiveness and producing harmful byproducts.
Additionally, smoking CBD oil droplets or vapors can irritate the lungs and cause respiratory issues.
When is the best time to take CBD oil?
- To maintain a consistent level of CBD in your system, it is important to take it consistently and at the same time each day. Taking CBD consistently helps it work best.
- If you are taking CBD for a specific symptom or condition, taking it when you experience symptoms can be helpful. For example, taking CBD before bed for sleep issues or before a stressful event for anxiety may be beneficial.
- If you are taking CBD for general wellness or as part of your daily routine, taking it at a convenient time can be helpful. For example, taking CBD in the morning or before bed may be a good option to consider.
- Experimenting with timing can be helpful in determining the best time to take CBD oil. Some people find that taking CBD oil in the morning helps them start their day off on the right foot, while others prefer taking it in the evening to unwind and relax before bed. Trying different times can help you determine what works best for you.
For more CBD frequently asked questions visit our FAQ Help page.