DIY CBD Oil Facial Toner Recipe
Using a CBD facial toner twice a day is an important step in your overall skincare regimen.
CBD Facial toners help with the following:
- It makes your skin feel good! Spritzing your face with our rose petal toner recipe will refresh your skin and your mood.
- Minimizes your pores and gives a smoother and more luminous appearance.
- Anti-aging – CBD facial toners tighten up the skin and provide a firmer appearance.
- Protects the delicate facial skin from environmental irritants.
- Works as a make up remover. Why use two products? CBD facial toners remove make up and oil.
- Soothes delicate facial skin and helps to reduce redness and inflammation.
- CBD oil rose water facial toners help to naturally retain much needed hydration and aids in the absorption of your Naturally Mignon Face Brightening Moisturizer.
If you are shopping for a toner you will want to avoid the following ingredients:
- Salicylic acid
- Benzoyl peroxide
- Artificial fragrances
- Phthalates and parabens
But instead of shopping and reading labels here is an easy DIY CBD Facial Toner you can make at home. It is best to use unflavored CBD oil when making facial products.
- 8 ounces of distilled water
- 1 orange peel
- 1 quart of rose petals (pick your own, buy roses or rose petals at the grocery store or florist)
- 1 large 10 inch long aloe leaf
- 1 teaspoon of sunflower oil
- 15 ml (or 1 tablespoon) of CBD 1000mg oil Naturally Mignon Pure Colorado CBD Full Spectrum CBD Oil.
Bring the 8 ounces of water to a boil in a 4 quart pot. Stir in orange peel and rose petals and continue to stir until the peel and roses are wilted. The water should be a shade of the color of the roses you chose.
Remove orange and rose water. Strain liquid over food processor or blender. Remove peel and rose petals from strainer.
Slice open aloe leaf and spoon out aloe vera into the food processor or blender. Blend liquid and aloe thoroughly.
Return pot to stove top and add CBD oil and sunflower oil, then liquid from the food processor or blender.
Set the burner to high and whisk continuously until oils and liquid are well blended. Be sure temperature does not exceed 320 degrees or CBD oil potency will break down.
Let cool, and pour into a glass jar with a stopper.
The best way to use your CBD oil facial toner is to apply twice daily.
For the ultimate CBD facial experience wash your face with Naturally Mignon CBD Face Wash, glycolic acid face wash, saturate a cotton ball and swipe cotton ball across your face paying close attention to your T-Zone (forehead, nose and chin).
There is no need to wash off toner.
To brighten and moisturize your face, apply our brightening cream, Naturally Mignon CBD Face Brightening Moisturizer.
Applying this CBD oil facial toner daily will leave your skin feeling clean and refreshed.